Happy Wednesday, peeps!
For today’s LOVE post, I wanted to share this recent interview I did with Sara Dean from The Shameless Mom Academy.
We spent 46 minutes together chatting about motherhood and living the life of your dreams and we had the best time.
Listen in to learn:
- How two teenagers and Beyonce inspire me everyday
- How I sets boundaries around my work to improve my work life and family life
- How motherhood and your life work/passion can evolve together
- What the one crack in my foundation is – and why it will probably never go away
- How to be shameless in work and motherhood