We’ve started a new tradition around here and it’s called Family Pizza Night. Delish, right?!
I make this recipe from The Gracious Pantry and it’s banaynay good.
I love that it’s a clean recipe and everyone in the Hyatt house gets to choose their own toppings! Some of mine include onions, green and red peppers, mushrooms, garlic, and chicken.
OTHER TOPPING IDEAS:
- marinara or clean pizza sauce
- low-fat cheese, shredded
- clean pesto sauce
- cooked chicken, shredded or cut into small pieces
- basil (best put on AFTER the pizza is cooked)
- anchovies (yes, I said anchovies)
- just about anything else you like on a pizza