Ohhhhhhh you are going to send me thank you notes over this recipe! This is so good, so simple and so packed with fuel, it even impressed my picky teenagers.
Check this out:
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. Scramble six eggs.
3. Fill a greased muffin tin ¾ of the way.
4. Saute filling ingredients in a skillet.
5. Sprinkle in your choice of chopped fillings. I made half with mushroom and bacon, and the other half for my kids with ham and cheese.
Other filling ideas:
- mushroom + bacon + cheese
- ham + cheese
- spinach + ricotta
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean when removed.
**Can be reheated in the microwave.