Life Coaching is a flexible career path with many options.
- You can start your own coaching practice and see clients virtually/online, on the phone, or face-to-face.
- You can work full-time or part-time.
- You can set your own hours and choose your own rate/pricing.
- You can lead Life Coaching programs for teams, organizations, or schools.
- You can be a general Life Coach, or you can choose a niche and specialize. For instance, there are Life Coaches who specialize in divorce transition, Life Coaches who specialize in working with new parents, Life Coaches who specialize in helping girls build confidence and self-esteem, and more.
- You can use your coaching skills to develop online programs—courses, communities, membership sites, clubs—and lead hundreds or even thousands of people through your programs every year.